Saturday, May 8, 2010

Happy Birthday Sweet Girl!

Today, Kelly turns SEVEN!! 
It feels like yesterday that we were walking the halls
at the hospital with our new baby. 
Last night I told Kelly about the things she did when
she was in my belly and about the day she was born.
We told her how every nurse in the hospital said she was
the best baby there and they commented on how beautiful her eyes were. 
We laughed at how everyone thought
she was a boy because she had no hair…even in pink clothes
people would say “What is his name?”  I cried happy tears as we
shared memories together and I begged her not to grow up to
which she replied “I have to mom but I will always be your daughter”
Insert more happy tears here! 

Kell Belle, you have brought such joy to our lives.
We feel so blessed that God chose us to take care of you
while here on earth.  As much as I would love to keep you little
I dream of your future…what school you will go to, your wedding day,
the family that you will raise.  I wonder if you will carry out
your dream of becoming a veterinarian.  Will you continue to
have an eye for art and writing?  We have so much to look forward to
and we are so lucky to be your parents and call you our daughter.
Happy Birthday Kelly!  We love you to the moon and back!

In my belly…8 1/2 months preggo

DSC00595 (2)

Just born…
DSC00743

3 months old….

DSC01517 (2) 

6 months old…

DSC01594 (1)

9 months old…

DSC02921

ONE…

DSC03333

Two…

IMG_1490

Three…

DSC01077

Four…

IMG_3440

Five…

IMG_0118 BW

Six…

IMG_0644

Last Night As A Six Year Old…
Sleeping on her mattress in the living room!

IMG_1976

Birthday Breakfast…
her request…
chocolate chip pancakes with whipped cream
and sprinkles!!

IMG_1981

Happy Birthday Big Girl!

Seven year old pictures coming soon!!