Monday, May 25, 2009

Memory Lane!! Sitting on our computer desk is a box with 13 full memory cards and one that is almost empty. I am a huge slacker when it comes to taking pictures off of the cards. I figured it was time...so today I put in my first card and it was like walking down memory lane!! I thought I would post some of my favorite pictures. They may already be on the blog but they are still fun to look at!!

Easter 2008


Jake's first birthday!!
(I thought I lost these pictures...
nope, they were on one of the 14 full cards!!
I almost cried when I saw that they were there!!)



Kelly and her best friend Emily!

Trying to take a picture for our Easter card.
"Wishing you sweet blessings this Easter"


Sacramento Trip

We loved this sign and the look on Jake's face!

The inside of our State Capital!

I LOVE this picture. Our state capital in Sacramento.There will be more....if I ever can get to the rest of the cards!