Hair Trimmer - $20
Lollipop to Distract Jake - 99 cents
Haircut - Free
Jake's New Look - Precious!
For the last year I have wanted to buzz all of Jake's hair off. Today we bought a hair trimmer thingy at Target and decided to do it ourselves. His hair grows soooo fast so we knew if we butchered him to bad it would grow back quick :)
Here is the before. He was in his chair saying "Get haircut, get haircut" He sounded kind of excited until....
...we turned the trimmer on. Then it was major arching, scooting and wiggling. There were cries of "No mommy, peas stop" "All done, all done" "No more, no more" "Sissy, Daddy, Mommy nooooo"

"I don't like this!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
For the last year I have wanted to buzz all of Jake's hair off. Today we bought a hair trimmer thingy at Target and decided to do it ourselves. His hair grows soooo fast so we knew if we butchered him to bad it would grow back quick :)
Here is the before. He was in his chair saying "Get haircut, get haircut" He sounded kind of excited until....