TWO!!
Happy Birthday Jake!!
My sweet baby is two today! These two years have brought so much joy and happiness to our family. Jake, my little man...you have the sweetest personality! You make us laugh everyday and I often find myself just sitting and watching you play...you are very inquisitive and you have a bit of a wild streak in you! Fear means nothing to you when it comes to trying something out. Just yesterday you saw your big cousin Zach jumping off the slide...so of course you wanted to try it too and threw a fit when I objected! Even with your busy little body you always find time to cuddle. A quick hug as you are running by or a sweet kiss on my cheek. You love your sister (most of the time) and watching you two interact makes my heart happy.
Happy birthday Jakey boy! I love you lots!
Happy birthday Jakey boy! I love you lots!
2 years old