Major excitement at our house!!
The sweet gardener from across the street came over to our house.
He was trying to tell me something.
The only problem...
He did not speak English and I failed Spanish class
(2 times) in high school
(which is why I took almost 4 years of sign language..but anyway)
We stood on the sidewalk for about 5 minutes with him pointing
at the big tree in our backyard.
I thought he wanted to cut it, or was telling me that a branch was broken...
I only understood one word...ninos.
Okay, so he is trying to tell me something about the kids.
Our nice neighbor across the street was able to translate.
This is what he was trying to tell me and show me:
and he was worried about my kids getting stung.
What a nice guy!!!
We called out the Bee Busters.
They were there within the hour. The guy put on his full white protective
suit and helmet/face guard. Then...he proceeded to vacuum them
up with a shop vac type machine.
Of course Kelly (a.k.a. the next Bindi The Jungle Girl)
Of course Kelly (a.k.a. the next Bindi The Jungle Girl)
was watching safely from inside.
She had a million and one questions for Mr. Bee Buster
and he patiently stood there answering every single one.
:)