Saturday, May 10, 2008

Happy 5th Birthday Sweet Girl!!!
It is hard to believe that you are already 5!!
You have brought so much joy to our lives.
The other day you climbed up onto my lap and let me rock you...
I used to do this when you were 5 days old and it melted
my heart to know that I could still do it at 5 years old!
You also asked me this question:
"Mom, will you tell me the story again
about the day God put me on the earth"
This is a very familiar story for you because it is
one we talk about often. It brought back such happy memories
of that Thursday afternoon.
I remember being SOOOOO excited that I was finally
going to meet this little person who had been growing inside of me.
I was also a little scared, anxious, worried...but overall so happy!!
You have been such a blessing to us and
we thank GOD everyday for giving you to us.
Just hatched :)
One Year Old
Two Years Old
Three Years Old
Four years old
Five Years Old


Happy birthday big girl!!!
We love you!
XOXO