Body aches, fever, chills, headache, cough,
sore throat, head pressure, ear pressure, sinus infection,
bronchitis, stomach flu (sorry...no details) and to
top it off...food poisoning!!
That is what the month of January looked like in our house.
Seriously, all 4 of us were sick the whole month.
The second time the flu made its way into our house...I was MAD!!
I wiped every possible surface that we may have touched or
breathed on with Lysol wipes. I then, sprayed at least half a can
of Lysol and washed anything that could be washed.
Now...it is February and we are healthy!! Woo-Hoo!!
So...here is a little update on the kiddos:
Kelly...
*Started dance with her best friend Emily and LOVES it!!
They are learning tap, ballet and gymnastics.
*She is loving her preschool
Writing words has become a favorite thing for
her to do and she is showing a lot of interest in reading.
She is very excited to start kindergarten in the fall...
I cannot believe that this time has come and I
am trying not to think about it...my baby :(
*Kelly is still her feisty little self :)
She is making the 4's look like the terrible 2's with verbal skills.
The good news is...she saves the attitude for us. She is great for her preschool
and MOPS teachers. Listens to everyone else...but us.
I guess I should be thankful for that and honestly...I would not
change one thing about her!!!
Jake...
*Will be 11 months on the 22nd...which means, in just over a month
he will be turning ONE!!!
Oh My Goodness!!
*He is a moving machine. Loves to crawl and pull up on things.
*Loves to give kisses...still!
*Starting to say a few words...
more (for more food), truck, bird, ma-ma, da-da
*Jake loves to eat...and eat...and eat.
I have never seen a child so small eat so much.
Here are a few recent pictures of K&J...
XOXOX