What a day my little girl had...
I got a call from Kelly's school that she bumped her head and it was bleeding and they needed me to come get her. So...after throwing Jake in the car I raced over to her school only to find a very calm and semi-happy child...who also had a good amount of blood on her. The cut itself was pretty small...thank goodness! So, I called our pediatrician to find out if we should go there or the ER...they told us to come to the office so they could assess it and then we would go from there. After cleaning her up they determined it was a superficial cut that could be closed up with stitching glue but only after they snipped a little of her hair off. Phew....no stitches.
The strange part of this is...Kelly never even knew that she had a boo-boo. I was able to get out of her that she was climbing on the bars and she fell off and hit a step...but she said it didn't hurt. So, what we are thinking is that she hit the step just right to make a little gash and because it was on her head, it bled a lot. Or, she is just super tough :)
Needless to say, she is now pretty proud of her glued cut and the fact that Daddy is picking up a toy for her from Target for being so brave (I believe I deserve something too for only crying once during the whole thing) :)