Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Some New Pictures....

WOW...it has been a while since I have posted some new pictures and updates. We have been really busy around here with house projects both inside and out. Karl's "Honey Do" list is the longest ever :)

Both kiddos are doing great!! Kelly is enjoying summer...playing in the water and lots of play dates with her girlfriends! Jake is 5 months TODAY! Can you believe it?? My little man is growing up :( He rolled over for the first time from back to front...and I missed it! We are still working on the belly laugh...he is a tough crowd! That first tooth has yet to pop through but it is making its presence known to Jake...poor man is teething big time!

Hope all is well with everyone!

Look....I have SPIKES!!!

Jake & Patrick....Friends Forever!!!

Mister Mohawk Man!


Playing in the water....so much fun!


Jake Hearts Grammy...and Grammy hearts Jake!!

Playing in the dirt...does that surprise you?? :)

Such Concentration.....